At Hans Price Academy our goal is:
- To deliver an engaging and inspiring curriculum so that high standards, high aspirations and high expectations for student performance is achieved.
- To enable all students to experience success from the moment they enter the classroom.
- To ensure a broad and balanced curriculum that prepares students for life, and unlocks future pathways into further education, training and employment.
- To provide a curriculum that meets the needs of all students, ensuring appropriate support, stretch and challenge.
- To sequence a well-planned and progressive curriculum that facilitates high quality teaching and learning, every lesson, every day.
- To equip students with the skills they need for the world beyond school by maximising students’ reading fluency and the oracy skills to express themselves confidently.
- To provide independent study opportunities which can prepare for future lessons and assessments, consolidate previous learning, and build metacognitive strategies which prepare for GCSE and beyond.
- To provide effective feedback in range of different forms in order to allow students to know more and do more.
- To enhance a curriculum that nurtures an intrinsic passion for learning; supports personal, social, spiritual, emotional development; inspires creative and critical thinking; and improves independent study skills.
- To establish equality and diversity throughout an inclusive curriculum that represents and empowers students to be confident, proud, productive citizens in their local, national and global community.
- To offer a range of enrichment and extra-curricular activities to develop student experience and encourage wider participation and engagement.